Basket Ball

söndag 7 november 2010

Arenas makes debut for wizards season

NEW YORK (AP)-After 10 months away, Gilbert Arenas needed three quarters to get heated.

Arenas his regular season Friday, 14 of his 18 points in the fourth quarter of the Washington Wizards' scored 112-91 loss to the New York Knicks.

"I few first you it crashed just be nervous because draußen.Im fourth quarter that I felt comfortable," said arenas."It was really a long time, you kept screaming to be aggressive to me, and I was like, ' I forgot how." "

Kirk Hinrich at 2: 35 in the first quarter for its first action who left season replaced arenas.He missed the first three games with a strained tendon in his right ankle and returned to practice Wednesday.

The former all star guard and wizards' franchise player had 5 appeared game of the season for guns in the locker room in a regular season since Jan. before he stopped the final 50 games to Verizon Center.

He said he was nervous before the game, as he in his first preseason home Spiel.Er concerned about the offense to disturb, now John wall pick of no. 1 is running.

"" I knew what to expect, said arenas.""There is only one of those things, my nerves gekickt.Menschliche nature I think."


View the original article here

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar