Basket Ball

tisdag 9 november 2010

Van Gundy proposes tweeting in game comments

ORLANDO, Florida (AP)-Stan Van Gundy believe what is said on the Court space should remain on the.

Strong opposition expressed the Magic coach Friday until tweeting trash-talking comments alleged Detroit's Charlie Villanueva while one said game gemacht.Van Gundy not "seems" adult way Boston's Kevin Garnett like that to it to handle and that more must be Villanueva respond like a "grown man" and private Garnett.

"There are a lot things said out on the course and I am sure that in all sports in a very competitive environment, that if people knew all that you would find a lot of it inappropriate,", Van Gundy said.

Villanueva hung on his Twitter page earlier this week that Garnett called him a cancer patients while suffering Celtics' 109 86 Street gewinnen.Villanueva results in hair loss, alopecia of Universalis, a medical condition.He has no hair on the head.

Garnett denied the accusation and later released a statement that said his commentary on Villanueva was "You are cancer to your team and our League."

Van Gundy not defend Garnett's alleged comments but echo Celtics coach of Doc Rivers feelings felt, tweet it was for Villanueva you ungeeignet.Van Gundy used not Twitter.

"How each of us if we something someone said offended, to me, I think you handle it between two people," said Van Gundy."I mean it is just there on the Court with Kevin Garnett."If he is unhappy, you say something to him back.Treat it, but want to handle it but between the two of you.

"Tweeting it?"I don't get "continued Van Gundy."I am from another generation, I think, but I get es.Ich get it not sowieso.Ich don't know why anyone would want to know "Hey I out to the movies am heading."So I get it not period.

"But I definitely don't get it as a way to your problems to behandeln.Umgehen I mean damit.Sie are a grown man to respond it yourself, the way, I had, it had treated."

The New Jersey nets were hosting later Friday night magic.


View the original article here

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar